Dear students,
I know some of you must be feeling a little disheartened by the loss of classes these days. However, there are ways in which you can ensure that you do not lose out on studies in this period. You can utilise this time to complete your mandatory readings of various texts (including backgroud readings). Another good idea is to look for secondary reading material in your library and on the internet. You can easily look at books on Google Books by just typing in keywords. Believe me, merely the sight of all the kind of books people have written on the texts in your syllabus is enough to stimulate your mind.
Further, as I mentioned in class earlier, I have created some web pages for you all where you will find links to relevant and interesting material on the internet. Although the pages are not ready yet, I do not want to delay making them accessible to you and will send you the link in a couple of days. So bear with me until the pages are filled with more information. The present links are good too. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to write your comments on this post. But here are a few things I would REALLY like you to keep in mind.
*This site is for undergraduate students. Please do not post objectionable comments.
*Try restricting your comments to the topic of the post.
*Do not insert links to external sites unless they are academic in nature.
*Report abuse immediately by sending an sms or email to me.